Terms & Conditions
1. About Us
1. This Agrokorn site, https://www.agrokorn.com/ (the “Site”) is provided by Agrokorn A/S with company number 37404241 and whose registered office address is at Skjernvej 42 DK-6920 Videbæk (the “Company”). The Company is a part of the Associated British Foods plc group of companies.
2. Access to the Site
1. Access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms. Please read them carefully before using the Site.
2. By using the Site you confirm that you accept these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the Site. If you do not agree to the following terms you must not access and/or use the Site.
3. Access to the Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw the service we provide without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time for any period.
3. Changes to these terms
1. The Company may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the Company. Your continued use of the Site after changes are posted means you agree to these terms as updated and/or amended.
4. Use of the Site
1. You are permitted to print and download extracts from the site for your own personal non-commercial use on the following basis:
1. no documents or related graphics on the Site are modified in any way;
2. no graphics on the Site are used separately from the corresponding text; and
3. the Company's copyright and trade mark notices and these terms and conditions appear in all copies.
2. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Site (including without limitation photographs and graphical images) are owned by the Company or its licensors. Any use of extracts from the Site other than in accordance with clause 4.1 is prohibited.
3. You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of the Site. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within the Site.
4. If you breach any of these terms, your permission to use the Site automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Site.
5. Viruses, Hacking and other Offences
1. You must not misuse the site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the site, or the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer, or database connected to the site. You must not attack the site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
2. By breaching clause 5.1, you may commit a criminal offence. We may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing Your identity to them. Such breach shall constitute a material breach incapable of remedy for the purposes of clause 13.1.
3. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to Your use of the Site or to Your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
6. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
1. The Site’s content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to the Company and/or its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2. The Company may make changes to the material of the Site, or to the products described in it, at any time without notice. The material on the Site may be out of date, and the Company makes no commitment to update such material.
3. The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
5. Nothing in these terms excludes or limits liability for human death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by law. Under no circumstances will the Company, or any of its group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
1. loss of data;
2. loss of revenue or anticipated profits;
3. loss of business;
4. loss of opportunity;
5. loss of goodwill or injury to reputation;
6. losses suffered by third parties;
7. loss or damage due to viruses, distributed denial-of-service attacks, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the Site or your downloading of any material from the Site or any websites linked to the Site; or
8. any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of or inability to use the Site regardless of the form of action (whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty or otherwise).
6. The Company does not warrant that functions contained in the Site content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
7. If your use of the Site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
7. Intellectual Property
1. The names, images and logos identifying the Company or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of the Company and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the Company or any other third party.
1. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on the Site then the latter shall prevail.
2. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Issue date: 05-01-2017